It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:01 pm

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post subject: Orator inks a deal with Barbarian Wrath records, Germany!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:37 pm 
Headbanger

Orator was formed in the year 2008 AD after tearing apart the demiurgic womb of Barzak.Rejecting the foul prayers of the filthy demiurge and being inspired by their Ancestors who were mostly Kapalikas and Aghoris, the orators have taken up their trishuls to preach the ancient tantric doctrines.Uttering ominous creeds they have chosen this path of liberation and to indoctrinate the hylic mortals with the gnosis of immortality.To some extent Orator also preaches the hidden black gnosis of Qliphoth, keeping it within the limitations of secrecy.

http://www.myspace.com/crematorations

Last edited by OBT on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Orator (Bangladesh)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:57 pm 
Headbanger

SICK artwork man! Brilliant logo, and a great cover! The music, however, doesn't match up.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:04 pm 
Headbanger

@ Asmo- It really depends on your choice of death metal. And if you are into bands like Sarcofago, Merciless, Abhorer and Mystifier, you'd probably cream in your pants. :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:13 pm 
Headbanger

Your music is pretty good, good luck. Cut out the songs like Samhara Tandava and put out more stuff like God to The Strong. And the last song is the same as the first one. Different names. ?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:45 pm 
Headbanger

Insanemuthafuka wrote:
Your music is pretty good, good luck. Cut out the songs like Samhara Tandava and put out more stuff like God to The Strong. And the last song is the same as the first one. Different names. ?

Haha not my band IMF, but good freinds of mine! Sandesh from the old forums here incase you dont remember me. The last song is a completely different song btw. :mrgreen: . The band has released this 7" ep on Legion of death records (France) this year and will soon be putting out some new stuff next year. Got a chance to watch them live in Bangkok at the In league with Legion of Death fest and I must say they are force to reckon with!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:21 pm 
Headbanger

OBT wrote:
@ Asmo- It really depends on your choice of death metal. And if you are into bands like Sarcofago, Merciless, Abhorer and Mystifier, you'd probably cream in your pants. :)

Yeah, maybe you're right.
Temme something, would you know if Miles & Severe Dementia still exist?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:29 pm 
Headbanger

Asmo.Ani wrote:
OBT wrote:

Yeah, maybe you're right.
Temme something, would you know if Miles & Severe Dementia still exist?

I think Severe Dementia still exist, but they dont seem to be doing much. The present bassy for Orator and the drummer of Severe Dementia played in a deathmetal band called Bloodlust sometime ago. I can find out if you are interested. I've never heard of the band Miles though, but Im guessing they are one of the prog rock/metal bands from Bangladesh?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:41 am 
Headbanger

Interesting

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:01 am 
Headbanger

OBT wrote:
Haha not my band IMF, but good freinds of mine! Sandesh from the old forums here incase you dont remember me. The last song is a completely different song btw. :mrgreen: . The band has released this 7" ep on Legion of death records (France) this year and will soon be putting out some new stuff next year. Got a chance to watch them live in Bangkok at the In league with Legion of Death fest and I must say they are force to reckon with!

Old Banyan Tree!! Nice to see you back, haha, if you're posting bands here, it should improve greatly. But seriously, what's with that Tandava song? It doesn't fit well with the others... and the first and the third song are the same, right?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:14 pm 
Headbanger

Insanemuthafuka wrote:
OBT wrote:

Old Banyan Tree!! Nice to see you back, haha, if you're posting bands here, it should improve greatly. But seriously, what's with that Tandava song? It doesn't fit well with the others... and the first and the third song are the same, right?

Nice to see you also IMF.The Tandava song actually fits quite well on the 7" ep serving as break between two bludgeoning songs. The ep is quite easily found on www.google.blogsearch.com, so you can check it out (hehe you can also see whether the first and third song are the same :mrgreen: )